- Hardshell fiberglass construction
- EU bike and skateboard helmet standard – EN 1078
- US-American downhill-mountain bike helmet standard – ASTM F1952
- Air flow channels and nose vent ports
- Removable fogging-blocker in 2 sizes
- Ear slots that improve perception of ambient noise
- Washable confrot liner
- 2 replaceble visors – tinted and clear
TSG Pass Pro is developed and engineered in conjunction with a downhill skateboard world champion, the Pass Pro downhill helmet is the last word in performance.
The compact shell and its aerodynamic design allow for an unrestrained speed rush, while its CE certified construction lets you cut loose with confidence. We are working with a progressive manufacturing process that eliminates trapped air and compresses the multiple layers of the helmet shell to deliver a stronger but lighter build and a clean and refined surface. The spherical curved visor with scratch-proof, anti-fog coating guarantees optimal peripheral vision. Nose vent ports together with a revolutionary exhalation fogging blocker above the mouth pushes exhaled breath down and out of the helmet, thereby supporting the anti-fogging design. The removable cheek pads can be size adjusted to perfectly fit each individual’s head shape.