OOLTER is a up-and-coming new electric bicycle company from Estonia that will likely do all that one e-bike should do.
TORM is anticipated to be a great all around roadbike in two different handlebar sets. One will be with a regular flat handlebar (TORM) and the other with drop bars (TORM S). With a stylish and clean look, only few people can even tell, that TORM is an electric bicycle.
The pedal assist system has 5 different assist levels and if needed, just turn off the assist and let your inner beast pedal through cityjungel! Weight of the TORM is only 18kg, which is quite light for a cycles with battery inside. Depending on the rider and pedal assist level, the expected riding range is around 45-80km.
OOLTER TORM is expected to arrive at our store in the beggining of July. Until then, come see the demo models at our store in Telliskivi 60 and pre-order yours now from here!
- Battery: 6.8Ah Panasonic, integrated to frame
- Motor: Rear hub motor, 250W
- Tires: TORM: 700C x 32C, TORM S: 700C x 25C
- Pedal assist: 5 levels up to 25km/h, with torque sensor
- Speeds: 9-speed
- Brakes: 160mm disc-brakes
- Handlebar: TORM: straight, TORM S: bull-horn
- Estimated range: 45-80km.
- Net Weight: 18kg