TORM is anticipated to be a great all around roadbike in two different handlebar sets. One will be with a regular flat handlebar (TORM) and the other with drop bars (TORM S). With a stylish and clean look, only few people can even tell, that TORM is an electric bicycle.
The pedal assist system has 5 different assist levels and if needed, just turn off the assist and let your inner beast pedal through cityjungel! Weight of the TORM S is only 18kg, which is quite light for a cycles with battery inside. Depending on the rider and pedal assist level, the expected riding range is around 45-80km.
- Battery: 6.8Ah Panasonic, integrated to frame
- Motor: Rear hub motor, 250W
- Tires: TORM: 700C x 32C, TORM S: 700C x 25C
- Pedal assist: 5 levels up to 25km/h, with torque sensor
- Speeds: 9-speed
- Brakes: 160mm disc-brakes
- Handlebar: TORM: straight, TORM S: bull-horn
- Estimated range: 45-80km.
- Net Weight: 18kg
- Frame size: M (160-180cm)
*Range estimate is based on lab tests with total weight 75kg (including bike), flat road, temperature 23°C, wind 2-3m/s. In reality, the range depends on load, riding style, wind, temperature, terrain and pavement, speed, pedal assist level and pedalling effort.