The EKE model is a true partner for all men looking for a comfortable riding experience with a help of an electric pedal assist. Forget the steep hill climbs and sweaty feeling. EK takes you through all the hard parts so you can just relax on your way to work or home. With a stylish and clean look, only a few people can even tell, that EKE is an electric bicycle.
The pedal-assist system has 5 different assist levels and if needed, just turn off the assist and pedal like old a true old-timer! Depending on the rider and pedal assist level, the expected riding range is around 45-80km.
- Battery: 6.8Ah Panasonic, integrated to the frame (replaceable)
- Motor: Rear hub motor, 250W
- Tires: 700C x 32C
- Pedal-assist: 5 levels up to 25km/h, with torque sensor
- Speeds: 7-speed
- Brakes: 160mm disc-brakes
- Handlebar: quick adjustable or fixed
- Estimated range: 45-80km.
- Net Weight: 22kg
- Frame sizes: M (160-180cm) and L (175-190cm)
*Range estimate is based on lab tests with a total weight 75kg (including bike), flat road, temperature 23°C, wind 2-3m/s. In reality, the range depends on load, riding style, wind, temperature, terrain and pavement, speed, pedal assist level, and pedaling effort.
** The bicycles are sent out in about 4 working days, due to the need for pre-assembling.