OOLTER is a up-and-coming new electric bicycle company from Estonia that will likely do all that one e-bike should do.
The EKE model is a true partner for all the men looking for a comfortable riding experinece with a help of electric pedal assist. Forget the steep hill climbs and sweaty feeling. EK takes you through all the hard parts so you can just relax on your way to work or home. With a stylish and clean look, only few people can even tell, that EKE is an electric bicycle.
The pedal assist system has 5 different assist levels and if needed, just turn off the assist and pedal like old a true old-timer! Depending on the rider and pedal assist level, the expected riding range is around 45-80km.
- Battery: 6.8Ah Panasonic, integrated to frame
- Motor: Rear hub motor, 250W
- Tires: 700C x 32C
- Pedal assist: 5 levels up to 25km/h, with torque sensor
- Speeds: 7-speed
- Brakes: 160mm disc-brakes
- Handlebar: quick adjustable or fixed
- Estimated range: 45-80km.
- Net Weight: 22kg