Dynamic, robust, and unparalleled – introducing the Begode Extreme electric unicycle. A new Begode that sets the benchmark!
- Unleash the beast with a 3500W motor
- 2400Wh 134.4V battery promises an impressive 140km range
- 18-inch wheel for perfect controllability
- An off-road professional that boasts suspension with 130mm travel
- Reach full power in just 4-5 hours with a 134.4V 5A charger
- Rugged aesthetics, crafted for the wild terrains
- See clearly what’s ahead with 7000 lumen front light
- Ready to carry weight up to 130 kg
- Clear and big display for all the vital information you need
- Built-in Bluetooth speakers
- Lay it where you want it – a comfortable kickstand while you are taking a break.
The Begode Extreme is undeniably the electric unicycle to watch out for. It’s packed with power, off-road capabilities, cutting-edge tech, inventive designs, and a plethora of thrilling features.
To keep up with its main rivals, Begode Extreme is a response to the latest Leaperkim Patton, InMotion V14, and Kingsong suspension models. As the goal is to directly compete, Begode Extreme is specially designed for off-road experiences.
Lots of torque from the C40 motor, 18-inch wheel and 130mm travel air/oil suspension can provide the best experience on the hardest surfaces imaginable. The mainboard will have 36 High-Performance Mosfets, ensuring that the motor is never starved of power.
There are also details from other Begode models, that have proven its value. The front light will be as powerful as Begode EX30, the trolley handle is recognizable from Begode Master, and of course there’s a kickstand, a regular feature in all of the newest Begode unicycles. For the first time in a while, Begode will also include a music speaker, which is expected to be a response to the new KingSong S19 model.
For additional details, head over to the Begode official website.