Nikola, powered by a 1600Wh battery pack, is a power-packed high-performance electric unicycle from the house of Gotway, an experienced electric vehicle manufacturer. The striking LED lights covering the wheel, subtly angled & responsive pedals, a well-shaped curved body with durable shell, and Bluetooth speakers are some of the highlighting features of Nikola that makes its preferred choice of electric unicycle lovers.
- This electric unicycle from Gotway sports a single motor with a sustained output of 2000 W that delivers superior performance during both short and long-range rides. Riders can easily maintain a cruising speed of 50 km/h, driving Nikola without any speed hiccups.
- As far as the battery goes, Nikola’s electric unicycle packs a 1600Wh battery unit that offers a 140km driving range on a single charge easily. The maximum load capacity handled by Nikola includes 100 kg.
- On the connectivity front, Nikola is among the unique list of electric unicycles that come integrated with Bluetooth speakers, giving a joyful ride experience to buyers. Nikola sport two powerful 25 W speakers that delivers a soothing & rich music experience. Other connectivity options include a USB charging port right above the front light for charging devices.
- Nikola integrates a large 16-inch wheel with 3-inch wideness that offers versatile stability and maximum maneuverability while driving, even on unpaved and rocky surfaces. To offer extreme comfort and smooth ride experience, Nikola houses subtly angled, agile, and responsive pedals for rider comfort while driving.
- Lighting is one of the key highlights of Nikola. Nikola has a powerful front, and rear LED light lamps that users can adjust from the power button. Nikola riders also get the option to customize the high-density LED lights surrounding the unicycle wheel, which makes it highly appealing. The customizable LED light lamps also give Nikola a futuristic and appealing look.
When riding electric unicycle, we reccomend wearing protective gear and helmet!