This Kingsong unicycle has been used as a shop demo. It has ridden around 1930 km and is equipped with Kingsong S22 upgraded motor and also brand new sliders. Wheel has been checked and fixed in our workshop, everything works well and its ready to drive! There is scratches on the body, power pads are new, seat is in good condition, overall look is very good! Warranty for this item is void.
This is the model with an upgraded motor.
Kingsong KS-22 Eagle is the newest addition to the famous electric unicycle brand Kingsong. It’s their newest flagship model that’s suitable for riding both on trails or in the city and even for jumping. Many known electric unicycle “stunt” riders are mostly using S22 for their daredevil attempts.
- 20″ wheel, tire 3″
- Range up to 200km (11.1Wh/km). Measured with 60kg load at 20km/h
- Motor peak 7500W (rated 3300W, 160Nm
- Motor type: hollow bore, 60mm, custom bearings seal
- Climbing angle: 84% (40°)
- Battery 2220Wh @126V (rated 111V), in 2 packs, 30S4P
- Battery cell LG50LT 21700
- Fast charging up to 10A (1.25kW), 6A charger included
- Charging time 4h
- Smart BMS for monitoring battery cells via app
- Suspension – DNM Burner RCP-2S 240mm, with non-linear force distribution. Travel 130mm. The stock spring is replaced with a GR-27RC 750lb. Kingsong claims this is ideal for any type of terrain as you can tune compression and damping as well pre-compress the spring.
- Spiked honeycomb-like pedals, size 277x130mm, height not given, but adjustable.
- Removable seat
- 8x5W adjustable LED headlights, angle manually adjustable.
- Built-in speedometer and power display
- Integrated kickstand
- Max load 120kg
- USB 3.0 output
- Trolley handle
- Front bumper
Check out this review on Kingsong KS-S22!
More Kingsong unicycle models: https://voltride.com/king-song/