Lacroix Jaws can be ordered directly through us! For further information, contact us.
Every year, from December to March, surfers around the world migrate to Peʻahi when the swell rolls in to create a mythical wave nicknamed Jaws.
With its dual 6374 motors, flexible 12S4P battery pack and the MBS Matrix2 Pro trucks (Hypertrucks™ available as an option), the Jaws™ is about pure, fun, 12S performance. If you’re tired of the performance of your current “production” board but don’t want to break the bank (well, only a little), this one’s for you.
Using the Focbox Unity motor controller, it shares the same new redesigned deck and carbon fiber enclosure as the Nazaré™.
- Newly designed asymetrical deck with a lower angled rear “tab”, central flex, concave feet “pockets”, snowboard top sheets on the top and bottom of the deck and a triaxial fiberglass layer under each feet and tab.
- Signature Lacroix™ carbon fiber enclosure.
- MBS Matrix 2 Pro truck with metal baseplate (Hypertrucks™ available as an upgrade);
- 706wh – 12s4p flexible battery packs made of top shelf Samsung INR-21700-50E cells; 8 amp charger with high-end custom connector. From empty to full in approximately 2.5 hours.
- Range is approximately 38 km for a 90kg rider.
- Dual 6374 – 190kv motors;
- Focbox Unity ESC.
- 8 inch Kenda tires mounted on tried-and-trusted MBS Rockstar2 hubs – on road, offroad, they don’t care.
- Full titanium “rainbow” hardware; You’ll never strip another screw or snap another head again. They look awesome plus we’re weight-weenies so there.
- Remote; custom Flipsky VX1 in order to display the board’s battery level directly on the remote.
- Max speed; don’t attempt it unless you wear full body protection on a closed course, safe environment. No Joke.
- Water; if you get caught in the rain, ride slowly home and you’ll be fine. As always with high priced electronics, avoid water if you can.