Kingsong KS-20 Eagle
This is the long awaited Kingsong new 20″ suspension wheel with substantial upgrades to Kingsong famous KS-S18.
Final price for the product will be 2999,99.- euros. As of right now, it is only available for pre-orders with a deposit price of 1500.- euros. Read more about the product from our blog post – https://voltride.com/kingsong-ks-s20-eagle-king-of-suspension-wheels/
- 20″ wheel, tire 3″.
- Speed up to 70km/h (free spin 105km/h)
- Range up to 200km (11.1Wh/km). Measured with 60kg load at 20km/h.
- Motor peak 7500W (rated 3300W, 160Nm.
- Motor type: hollow bore, 60mm, custom bearings seal
- Climbing angle: 84% (40°)
- Battery 2220Wh @126V (rated 111V), in 2 packs, 30S4P.
- Battery cell LG50LT 21700
- Fast charging up to 10A (1.25kW), 6A charger included
- Charging time 4h
- Smart BMS for monitoring battery cells via app
- Suspension – DNM Burner RCP-2S 240mm, with non-linear force distribution. Travel 130mm. The stock spring is replaced with a GR-27RC 750lb. Kingsong claims this is ideal for any type of terrain as you can tune compression and damping as well pre-compress the spring.
- Spiked honeycomb-like pedals, size 277x130mm, height not given, but adjustable.
- Customizable power-pads that they mentioned in their comments to launch. When looking at the wheel, it is understood, these pads are an important part of the wheel, not just an add-on. How these will work in practice remains to see.
- Removable seat
- 8x5W adjustable LED headlights, angle manually adjustable.
- Built-in speedometer and power display
- Integrated kickstand
- Max load 120kg.
- USB 3.0 output
- Trolley handle
- Front bumper
Arrival of the new KS-20 Eagle – At the beginning of 2022